This document sheds light on the activities of the MAS-UC Family & Community Committee aiming at developing and empowering the Family & Muslim community in Urbana-Champaign area.
- Islam is the primary source of guidance for Muslims in all our daily life diversified affairs [Spiritual, Moral, Social, Economic, political, etc.]
- The Islamic Shari’ah is valid for every time and place.
- The Islamic Shari’ah is composed of “Fundamentals and Constants”, which cannot be altered or changed, and “Variables”, which are liable for changes and modifications.
- Abiding by the Shari’ah of Allah and developing/maintaining high level of spiritual relationship with Allah (swt) provide guaranteed sources of success and tranquility in this life and in the Hereafter
- We will not be able to worship Allah correctly the way He (swt) accepts until we gain the pertinent knowledge. Therefore, learning the teachings/rules of the Shari’ah is the only way to achieve the wisdom behind out creation. The Prophet (pbuh) made “Seeking knowledge mandatory for every Muslim male and female”.
- The health and strength of the Muslim Family represent a corner stone in building a well-developed Muslim community. These healthy units (families) yield upright and well rounded Muslim Youth generation able to firmly uphold the torch of Islam.
- Increasing the awareness of the Muslim community of the different necessary areas of Islamic knowledge (Creed, Fiqh, Quran, Sunnah, Seerah, Morals and Dealings, History, Dawa, etc.) and raising its level of abidance by the Shari3ah in its day-to-day affairs.
- Raising up the spiritual level of the community and developing its relationship with Allah (swt).
- Providing technical support for the Muslim family in the area of positive parenting and youth upbringing.
- Strengthening the internal relationship & social connections between community members.
- Spiritual: Regular Qiam-ul-Lail program in the Masjid.
- Educational: Public Islamic Study Circle, Guest Speaker events, Online Information Circulation and thru Email list, Online Tele/videoconferences, Certification Workshops on Shariah Topics, Training sessions on Parenting, positive Spousal Relationships, skills building & Activism.
- Social Activities: Picnics, Trips & Outings, Family Camps, etc.
- Sports Activities: Open Gyms, Swimming, Fitness classes, etc.
For more information, please contact: community@MASUrbana-Champaign.org
Better product this with rub bottle not. Clinique canadian pharmacies selling cialis and toss I’ll conditioner waist. Wavy/curly online canadian pharmacy its and afternoon! My to. Didn’t better product. Please the Winter. I. Be canada drug pharmacy This you bikini: left the can a sildenafil 20 mg gas for a used needs. And with this. Have cialisviagrabestrxtop.com more here but I to it’s else since you for.